2013年3月18日星期一

Beyonce published online song fragment


According to British media reported on March 17, the U.S. Latin star Beyonce Knowles in  billige brudekjoler  his personal website a few days ago announced its new song "Bow Down / I Been On" fragment, with an own childhood photos, behind the full trophy. However, denied the the lyrics controversial was the rebuke of some fans.




In this song, the 31-year-old Beyonce sings: "I also know that your child has a dream and I will not forget, comply with the dream, not to yield", "I try to live out my own, but I do not think just his little young married woman not misinterpret this is in gibberish.



Some fans said the song disgusting, offensive, and people really shocked. But some fans, Beyonce is not too much, if she was a male music artist, she would not be subject to this criticism.

没有评论:

发表评论